Faculty - Faculty of Business and Economics
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Philanthropy in Small and Medium Enterprises.
Expert/technical profile of the team (specific part of research)
- The research team deals with corporate social responsibility with the small and medium enterprises target group. The members of the team elaborate quantitative and qualitative research in this fi eld; analyse legal, political, economical, social and ecological environment in the relation to CSR (corporate social responsibility). They map the current situation and development in the Czech Republic and compare is to the situation on EU and outside the EU. Their aim is to suggest suitable strategies of CSR implementation in small and medium enterprises. The research cooperation with foreign members is done in narrow focus on corporate philanthropy (which is a part of CSR). The aim of the research team is to suggest solutions for small and medium enterprises in corporate philanthropy - based on the knowledge of current situation in V4 countries - Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- Another foreign cooperation is in the topic - Trend of business ethics and CSR in pharmaceutical, tobacco, alcohol industry in V4 countries (Research via questionnaires and market analysis). The research and publication activity is extended in the form of J, B, C, D outputs.
- Sylvie Formánková, PhD., team leader, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +420 777 160 519
- Renata Kučerová, PhD., Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Renata Skýpalová, Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- JUDr. Andrea Hrdličková, PhD.,Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Markéta Lőrinczy, Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Prof. Iveta Ubrežiová, PhD., University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia
- Anna Dunay, PhD., Szent István University, Hungary
- Leszek Czichoblazinski PhD., Częstochowa University of Technology, Poland
- Radoslav Jankal, PhD., University of Zilina, Slovak
- Assoc. Prof. Wlodzimierz Sroka, Academy of Business in Dabrowa Gornicza, Poland Richárd Szántó, PhD., Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
Details of the research team: