Faculty - Faculty of Business and Economics
- Global Governance and Sustainable Social Development.
- Social and economic development, globalization, demographic changes, migration, mobility, social inclusion, values, ethical issues, cross
cultural behaviour, organisational climate, organisational culture, reference budgets, quality of life, social responsibility, global competitiveness.
Expert/technical profile of the team (specific part of research)
- Global competitiveness, fi nancial performance and management, mechanisms of CSR implementation, economic analysis of reference budgets, sociological aspects of globalization, values and norms in society, cross cultural behaviour, migration and mobility, quality of life, social innovation, rural developments, problematics of reference budgets on individual and household level, international comparison of living standards, social responsibility, social economy, NGO sector.
- Eva Abramuszkinová Pavlíková, PhD., M.A., team leader, contact: email@example.com
- Assoc. Prof. PhDr. Martina Rašticová, PhD., Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Marcela Basovníková, PhD., Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Kim Janssens, PhD., UC Leuven-Limburg, Belgium
- Patrick De Mazière, MSc, PhD., UC Leuven-Limburg, KU Leuven, Belgium
Details of the research team: